Tuesday 8 July 2014

ANg Art: Colors of Nature Review


Beauty, imagination, and Colors of Nature professional earth-friendly watercolor paint combine to make an Angel by Angela Westermann.

From using our sample card ANg made this delightful painting and posted her review of our paints on her blog.
I have tried a new art supply Colors of Nature - Professional Quality Earth Friendly Artists' Paints. They have 13 colors and as the name of them imply they are very earthy looking. They are really nice paints, work just like your traditional paints. Very vibrant, great for washes and traditional WC'ing.

I really really like them. The Manager has been very pleasant to deal with providing information as needed.

They have Vegan Art Supplies, I am really wanting to try the brush cleaner.

Above is an angel I created using only a few colors, I think about 5 of them in the line.

Its a great world when small companies serve communities with really great supplies!

Art on my friends,

ANg

No comments:

Post a Comment