Why should I use an earth-friendly paint instead of conventional paint? Does it really matter which paint I use?
There are many reasons to switch over to Colors of Nature earth-friendly paint. Our paint is made with ingredients that have minimal impact to the earth, both in its manufacture and disposal. We have very strict standards for our paint formulation. Our watercolor paints have to meet these criteria:
- real colors that reflect the true colors of nature
- high ratio of pigment to vehicle, giving rich colors that can be mixed to create unlimited
- made completely from natural ingredients
- animal free, cruelty free, solvent free and petroleum free
- professional quality performance
- maintains its integrity in the long term when painted on watercolor paper
- permanent or excellent lightfastness
- affordable price and long lasting
- made in Canada
Colors of Nature pigments are rich and reflect the real colors found in nature, unlike the synthetic colors found in conventional paint. Once you experience the difference in the quality of Colors of Nature, you won’t likely go back to conventional paints!