Monday 2 December 2013

"Reawakening" with Colors of Nature

Readers have asked why are there so few colors in our palette and retailers say their customers need more colors, more choices, but our contributing artists like G. Papadakis and J. Muir demonstrate that 13 natural colors in the hands of a talented artist are more than sufficient to produce a beautiful peace of artwork.

If you are such an artist let us know. We would like to speak with you. Contact us at sales@colorsofnature.com.

Colors of Nature Watercolor paint on acrylic cold-press paper 10" x 8"
"Reawakening" G. Papadakis 10" x 8"

1 comment:

  1. I am using a sample card from Colors of Nature that I got sent in the mail (I am actually taking a break to peruse your blog in the midst of painting!) and to be honest, I LOVE the colour selection that Colors of Nature has. There is a brand of acrylic paint that I love, and I wanted to get all the colours I could. Now I realise that I am a bit overwhelmed with the paints I have. >.<
    You can get such a wide variety of mixtures with the 13 Colors of Nature paints, and they are perfect for landscapes, portraits, and so much in between!

    ReplyDelete